In December 2019, months of detailed planning with our specialist subcontractors culminated in the successful lift of two 12 tonne cooling towers up to Level 9 of the Royal Adelaide Hospital.
- the luffer fly (the vertical section of the crane) was 73m
- boom length of 39.89m
- overall radius of 83m
- mobile crane weight 400 tonne
- estimated 25 semi-trailers used to transport equipment
- lift complete within 4 days one week ahead of schedule
- complex approvals achieved from CASA and other agency’s due to the siting of the crane under flight paths and close to a live train system.